Wasteland Generator Mod for Minecraft 1.4.4
Ever desired to wager Minecraft after the apocalypse, sort of a way to experience again Mad Max or the prominent Fallout collection? Currently you may live your last days, the last survivor in a dark, desolate land. The mountains have been laid to squander, the seas have actually dried out up as well as the only indications of life are battered, damaged ruins of houses. Gravestones clutter the severe ground as a reminder of those that were lost in the Wasteland. The sky is blackened from what seems a nuclear winter season, making it more eerie to pass through the ravaged landscapes. The lack of websites makes every globe a durable as nails survival map, needing you to loot the houses of the dead and also locating the scarce resource of water to quench the deadly thirst.
If you appreciate Fallout, Mad Max or everything post-apocalyptic, this is the mod for you!
Wasteland Generator Mod for Minecraft 1.4.4 Main Features
- Desolation! No more grass, dead shrubs and less trees
- No oceans
- Blackened Sky
- Ruined houses with chests
Wasteland Generator Version 0.8 for Minecraft 1.4.4 Changelogs
- Added Graves
- Added new building
- Added rubble piles
- Changed spawn rate of Oasis.
How to Install Wasteland Generator Mod for Minecraft 1.4.4
- Download MCPatcherHD and run
- Click “Unpatch” to have a fresh copy of the Minecraft.jar
- Download Modloader and add it (+) with MCPatcherHD
- Click Patch and make sure Minecraft runs
- Download the .zip version of Wasteland Generator and add it to MCPatcherHD
- Click Patch and run Minecraft
- Create a new world and in “More World Options” select “World Type: Wasteland”