VoxelSniper Plugin Bukkit for Minecraft 1.3.2
VoxelSniper is a server based mod which allows you to alter the terrain that forms or has not formed yet in your world. It allows you to create highly detailed structures that could not normally be found naturally in minecraft, or would be incredibly hard to build by hand. Structures that can range from a gravel road, to a high peaked mountain stretching far above the clouds. Its a great plugin to have, it fixes ugly structures or damaged/griefed buildings easily. It can be used for both building, and repairing structures on your world.
This plugin is perfect for your server in everyway. It can be used to create beutiful structures that your players can enjoy or even build on! Not only this, but this could be perfect for the creation of an adventure/survival map. The plugin is based on two items and a large list of commands that will toggle brush sizes, materials, and brush types. The first commands you will have to learn are:
- /v (material, eg. /v stone)
- /b (this stands for brush)
- /b ball (creates a ball shaped brush)
- /b disc (creates a disc shaped brush)
- /b blob (creates a blob shaped brush)
- /b line (A brush that creates a line of selected material)
To change your brush size, type /b 1,2 etc.
all these commands can be shortened. eg. for /b ball, it can be shortened to /b b
For a better set of commands, go here
the two items that will be bound to your commands are an arrow, and some gunpowder. The arrow will replace and item with the select material. (changed by /v) by default this is air. For example, the grass will be replaced with air if you right click with the arrow. The gun powder will to the opposite. VoxelSniper extends your building range to create wider or longer structures without getting to close. Hence the sniper.
How to install VoxelSniper Plugin for Bukkit 1.3.2
- Set up a bukkit server. (for more infomation on this, go here.)
- Download the plugin
- Open your bukkit server folder, then open the “plugins” folder.
- Drag the VoxelSniper.jar into your plugins folder.
- Start your server, then restart it.