The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.5
Do you like playing impressive, sprawling and innovative experience style maps that take a while to play? Do you like enjoying with buddies, raiding for treasure and battling enemy hordes in dungeons while you place up and harvest, create and gather supplies and treasures? You will most likely truly enjoy this map, The Ender-Bent map for Minecraft. This is a gloriously huge, filled with missions and remarkably well designed for hrs of amusement and varied tough obstacles for one user and lots of gamers alike! This map has a story involving being shipwrecked on an unusual and unidentified isle and you need to fight, survive and situated your method with a mythical portal located on completion Island! The shop keeper supplies movement to the End Island in return for Nether Stars that you should accumulate in order to proceed, offering you optional dungeons to explore in order to deem the 8 of 12 Nether Stars called for! There are bunches of keys, hidden problems and amazing attractions to see!
If you desire a big, well created and a lengthy play time for a superbly designed map that you could enjoy with your buddies, take the Ender-Bent map for a test drive, I think you will certainly discover on your own enticed deep inside its adventure prior to you understand it!
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.5 Main Features
- This map is massive and full of secrets, hidden areas and much more!
- Dangerous traps and awesome puzzles
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.5 Screenshots
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.5 Changelog
- Updated to work with current version, Minecraft 1.5
- Added Metal Works, Glass house, Isle of Styx, Well dungeon, Thief dungeon, Ice dungeon expansion and Ender dungeon expansions
- Shops now sell maps for secrets, potions, and give quests.
- New custom creatures, drops, and challenging bosses.
- Brand new creatively themed challenges
How to Install The Escape Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.5
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate the Saves folder
- Download the Escape file and open the contents with WinRAR (or similar)
- Copy folder into the Saves folder