ModLoader for Minecraft 1.4.7 and 1.4.6 Risugamis
What is ModLoader ? ModLoader is working like a Mod manager for Minecraft. Risugamis, the Minecraft developer had released his latest version of ModLoader for Minecraft 1.4.7. You will have to install the ModLoader before installing many of the Minecraft Mods.
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft 1.4.7 in Windows
- Go to start menu (lower left corner) type in %appdata% and enter
- Go to .minecraft/bin
- Open up “minecraft.jar” using WinRAR or 7Zip
- Copy and Paster or Drag and Drop files into the opened minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft 1.1 and Enjoy a new ModLoader !
How to Install ModLoader Beta for Minecraft 1.4.7 in Mac
- Go to Application and open terminal.app
- Type in the following line by line (after each line press ENTER)
- cd ~
- mkdir mctmp
- cd mctmp
- jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Go back outside the terminal, you will see mctmp folder was created (by second line command “mkdir mctmp”).
- Copy all the files in there and back to terminal
- Type in these commands again line-by-line
- rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
- jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
- cd ..
- rm -rf mctmp
- You’re done