RailCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
RailCraft Mod is an excellent Mod which enhances rails massively. The developer of this Mod believed the development of rails was skipped in Minecraft so RailCraft Mod improves that. It adds a many different rails including broadband rails which make you go super quick. It also includes elevator rails which assist you climb fast!
RailCraft Mod also adds a few new mine carts too, including TNT card just for fun and tank carts which make it easier to transfer your liquids.
This Mod is also available for servers, so improve your server cart experience! And maybe have a great train station set up!
You will need Minecraft Forge API
There are roughly 40 Recipes for this Mod so check out the source link here.
RailCraft Mod Version 18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Added Steamed Locomotives
- New train version for the Lockdown Tracks
- Added Creative Tabs
- MAde Villager Detectors work with the custom villagers
- New Locomotive Detectors
- New Custom Death Messages for tunnel bore damages
- New Custom Walls
- Other new changes and fixes!
How to Install RailCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Back up all your files
- Delete older versions of your RailCraft
- Put all the Minecraft Forge files into .jar
- Run, Minecraft and then close it.
- Go to .minecraft / mods
- Put the RailCraft Mod into /mods
- Note: don’t extract the files.