MCNostalgia – Minecraft Downgrading Program
MCNostalgia is a Third party program which permits you to downgrade your Minecraft to any previous version that you desire. This permits you to downgrade (or upgrade) to any version that has previously existed in Minecraft.
From Indev, Alpha, Beta, Pre-releases and Official Releases of Minecraft, MCNostalgia allows you to take your tease the banquet of versions. If you ever before wished to play back in the old days where sheep would certainly provide you wool from the punch of your fist, MCNostalgia would certainly take you back to that older time!
Basic Usage of MCNostalgia
When you run MCNostalgia, you will certainly obtain a black command prompt window appear and will inform you regarding where the patches will be put up etc. Then, press Return. Now you will certainly exist with a whole checklist of; Official Versions, PreReleases, Alpha, Beta and Indev models. To the left of the version, is a number which is used to recommendation the patch you wish to download. Touch in your variety and press return and the MCNostalgia home window will start to download that version of minecraft. Now, your minecraft. jar will be backed up simply in-case something goes incorrect so you don’t have to stress over that. When downloaded and put on your computer, MCNostalgia will close, and will certainly open up that version of minecraft with claimed version. ENJOY!
- Support for Windows, MAC and Linux
- Updated for all Minecraft versions
- Takes you back to ANY version of minecraft
- No user modification of the jar or and files
- No hassle with changing directories etc.
- Doesn’t work 100% of the time
- Can corrupt jar files (please backup)
MCNostalgia Installation Instructions
- Download the ZIP file from below
- Extract it to a location you wish
- Run the MCNostalgiax.x.x.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Select your version