DokuCraft Texture Pack The Saga Continues for Minecraft 1.4.4
So it continues……. First, the developer of DokuCraft says that he won’t be doing any more DokuCraft textures, all of the fans are making a spam one in the forums. So HickeryDickery, the developer, and many Minecraft Texture Pack makers came up with an idea of making a Texture Pack that can be customized easily! If you talk about Texture Packs in Minecraft, you know DokuCraft, it is one of the best and legendary Texture Packs in Minecraft. While DokuCraft focuses at being in Medieval style based RPG textures, it became popular and many people liked it. The original one has three kinds of DokuCraft Light, Normal, and Dark. Each of these has its own unique flavor of textures. For a peaceful style, go for Light. For a heavily ornate style, go for Normal. For a devilish and full of darkness style, go for Dark. But in this DokuCraft 1.4.4, we are not talking about those packs. Instead it lets you customize your DokuCraft! Have the new taste in your own style of DokuCraft!
How to Download and Install DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.4.4
- DokuCraft is a 32x/16x pack, so it requires MCPatcherHD.
- Download and Patch MCPatcherHD.
- Go in the link below this content, then you will approach to a website.
- Read the contents and then scroll down you will see a list of things! That can be customize!
- When you are finished with customizing, just press download under the customize bar.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
- Texturepacks folder can be found >start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks.
- Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open texturepacks folder.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day Doku-ing!