Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
Yes. Again, this is one of the most awesome Mod in the forums. All those Aether Mod, Better Than Wolves, and many more awesome + big Mods are here at Minecraft DL Talking about the Clay Soldiers Mod, there are soo many things to explain about this Mod. And I will explain to you all of it.So first of all, lets say thanks to Kodaichizero for this awesome work! Let me summarize something huge in Clay Soldiers Mod. Clay Soldiers Mod enables you to create a soldier out of clay. Which will set on war according to there colors.
Horses, Pegasi, Turtles, Bunnies and Geckos:
Clay Disruptor, Clay Cookies and Clay Nexus:
This is how to craft’em and all those other features:
- The colors are made by the clay soldier at the bottom and the determined color of dyes on top. Well they can war and kill each other, while you sit out of battle and try to help your team out by putting items on them. These are the items you can put on them, they are called customizing the soldiers, starting off with horses:
- Horses: Clay soldier can mount them by right clicking.
- *Note: You need to throw the item down on the clay soldiers to equip on them*
- Stick: Used for weapons on soldiers.
- Leather: 1 piece of leather is for a armor on the soldier.
- Raw porkchop: Feed your soldiers!
- Gold ingots: Declare the group leaders with these.
- Lightstone Dust: Make them glow.
- Sulfur: Explode upon death.
- Sugar: Increases speed!
- One lump of clay: Revive there soldiers!
- When soldiers dies you can collect them and place them back into the battlefield! Non stop war.
- Flint: Sharpened Sticks!
- Redstone dust: Blind a soldier.
- Slimeballs: Stop one soldier ( meh favorite)
- Clay disruptors
- Iron ingots: Makes a soldier strong!
- Gravel: Ranged stone throwing!
- Rod: Guide your army
- Wood: Supply wood for them to automatically make them build houses!
- Chests: they can open chests.
Clay Soldiers Mod version 9.0_03 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
How to Download and Install Clay Soldiers Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- Back up your minecraft.jar every time you download the mod.
- Download and Install Manager Pack, Minecraft Forge
- Delete META-INF.
- Test Minecraft make sure it isn’t a blackscreen.
- Then open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bin
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Then download Clay Soldier Mod .
- Drag all the files inside Clay Soldier Mod into the minecraft.jar opened by winrar.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day joining the clay war!