BladeCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
You you do a lot of slaying of the undead, fighting and battling your way through merciless hordes that crave your blood on their talons and teeth? Do you hack and slash your way through barrages of enemies, a battalion of creatures that you carve with your trusty diamond sword? Perhaps you would like to customize your sword, make it personal colors in both hilt and inset gem, creating both a more powerful, higher magic level and prettier looking tool at your disposal! You should check out Bladecraft, the diamond sword customizing mod for your game, giving you greater control over your most trusted ally, your weapon, your minister of death!
Below are just some of the many, many examples of combinations (over 200 variations!):
You can see that you can customize the colors from many different styles, just the gems if you like and even just the hilt color if you so desire. Customize your trusty sword, make it yours!
Do you want to carry a prettier, stronger and longer lasting diamond sword into your carnage fueled battles, giving you a bigger leg to stand on while you hack theirs off? Check out Bladecraft today!
Bladecraft for Minecraft 1.4.7 Main Features
- Customize your personal sword for your swashbuckling adventures
- Different colored hilts and custom inset stones
- Stronger than standard diamond swords
BladeCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Screenshots
Bladecraft for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Removed legendary swords from previous version
- Recoded entirely for added stability and performance
- Added the damage values and durability settings to the configuration files
- Added source code
How to Install Bladecraft for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of Bladecraft zip inside the Mods folder!
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play