Alien VS Predator Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
If you’re a fan of the Alien/Alien Vs. Predator franchise then you will absolutely love this mod! It’s makes an in game version of the movie; and does it with terrific aplomb! There are three main types of species entailed: Aliens, Killers and us, the Humans.
The Aliens and the Predators hate one another, they both desire the various other species lifeless. Being the dimwitted humans we are, we try to intervene. Therefore transforming everything against us.
What are the Main Features of the Alien VS Predator Mod?
- The main species of the mod are fully-kitted out, not only are they deadly when provoked and look amazing- Smaller creatures from both sides are also added (which are in the same life cycle)
- A tonne of epically awesome weapons are added, make sure you are full-equipped with the best you can find before going after these deadly mobs!
- Fifteen new blocks are added, so those with a more creative side can also enjoy it!
Positives and Negatives
There aren’t numerous negatives to this mod, probably one a little disappointment is that it is not entirely finished yet. It is a brand-new mod, so a lot of the work is buggy and not totally upgraded! However if you may bare to linger I ensure everything will certainly soon obtain impressive!
Positives galore! Not just is this mod extremely daunting, however it also adds an excellent selection to the match that we have actually never seen prior to. The additions of the new blocks permit the mod to appeal to everyone, crafters and fighters! The styles for the mods look wonderful and a great deal of new concepts are being drifted about as it is frequently upgraded!
Alien VS Predator Mod Version 3.0.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelogs
- New Sacrificial Spawner Block
- Chestbusters appear upon death of steve/marine by facehugger
- New Xenos can dig option
- New acid splashes
- New Royal Facehugger
- All xenos is now allowed in the area
- Tons of other changes and fixes
How to Install Alien VS Predator Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, you can find it here!
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder located in your Application Data folder
- Open your minecraft.jar with any archiving program (WinRar, 7-Zip, etc)
- Copy both MinecraftForges files and This mods files into your Minecraft.jar